I was planning to launch The JOYFully BadAss Business Academy™ today as a place where small business owners and entrepreneurs can come to burnout proof their businesses. It’s also the 50th anniversary of the John Lennon song, Imagine.
Although the launch delay was totally unexpected, it will give my team more time to make sure all the T’s are crossed and all the I’s are dotted! The Universe knows the timeframe so even with a postponement, I am on the right track!
I wanted to highlight the song Imagine because when I listen to it, it fills me with hope and promise for the future. It inspires me to re-imagine and sometimes re-examine various areas of my life so that I can keep growing and evolving and become the change I want to see in the world.
Change is hard though. It takes a lot of re-imagining in order to make it happen.
Let’s start by re-imagining some common business mindsets that definitely contribute to small business owner burnout…
Hustle and Grind. Fake it till you make it. You can sleep when you’re dead. Just typing these reminds me of medieval torture chamber. No wonder you’ve lost that lovin’ feelin’.
Imagine a new way of approaching your personal life & business.
An approach that…
- Connects you with your Intuition for faster, easier & more successful decision making
- Is Aligned with your core values, passion, and purpose.
- Reveals what can be dumped, delegated, or redesigned for more time, money, Joy, and freedom.
- Empowers action to design and implement business systems that allow you to be more efficient so that you can focus on your JoyFull Zone of Genius.
- Support yourself with highly qualified staff, easy-to-implement plans, and daily habits that encourage success.
Imagine a business that looks like…
- Working fewer hours
- Longer weekends
- More Traveling or Workcations
- Ease & joy daily
- Feeling more confident, purposeful, and intentional
- Knowing you have a community that has your back
- Never worrying that things are slipping through the cracks
- More time to focus on revenue generation
- More time to invest in yourself, your friends, and your family
If starting your own business was your idea of creating your dream job, but it’s now a lot of chronic stress, try our taking our Burnout Quiz to see where you are. You can also join our Mighty Network for resources, support, and empowerment.